SERVICES JOHN W SAUNDERS CAN OFFER
John W Saunders can provide the following services:-
- General notarisation for use abroad
- Preparation of such documents
- Sponsorship – visits or settlement
- Powers of Attorney
- Change of name and other deeds
- Affidavits, oaths and declarations
- Documents in connection with marriages abroad
- Legalisation at Foreign and Commonwealth Office and at foreign consulates and embassies.
- Bills of Exchange
- Shipping protests
- International adoptions
- Translation can be arranged and interpreters made available.
- Wills, probate and administration and trusts
- Conveyancing; whilst John does not carry out conveyancing as such he is always able to refer such work to another law firm known to and recommended by John.
An out of office or mobile service may also be available.